Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fantasy Baseball Rankings 2013

This is a fantasy football site, but I am considering publishing fantasy baseball rankings this year as well. Fantasy baseball is a very different game than fantasy football, requiring daily line-up checks and head to head matches over the course of a week (depending on your rules).

The recent baseball ped scandal may have a significant impact on your fantasy draft this year, as some very high profile players have been names including Gio Gonzalez, Nelson Cruz, and Alex Rodriguez.

Look for a post in the coming weeks with some fantasy baseball comments based on position. 

2 comments:

Fantasy football rankings said...

Fantastic post. I was verifying consistently this site and I am quite impressed! Incredibly useful facts especially the first part. I proper care for such facts much. I was looking for this particular facts for years. Thank you and enjoy.

Unknown said...

I’ve read several good stuff here about Fantasy football cheat sheets. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you put to create this sort of wonderful informative web site.