Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fantasy Football League - Mock Draft Results

This is a recent mock draft completed a couple of days ago. I try to use mock drafts to practice and experiment. Its always interesting what you learn. This is a team drafted from the 8th position in a 10 player league.


Round Player
1 Willis McGahee (RB, BUF)
2 Randy Moss (WR, OAK)
3 LaMont Jordan (RB, OAK)
4 Trent Green (QB, KC)
5 Derrick Mason (WR, BAL)
6 Todd Heap (TE, BAL)
7 Baltimore (D, BAL)
8 Drew Brees (QB, SD)
9 David Givens (WR, NE)
10 Mike Vanderjagt (K, IND)

I like this team because it has good balance overall. The weakest position is probably #2 receiver because Derrick Mason is on a new team and no one knows yet how well he will perform. I would need to keep my eyes open during the season to try and add more depth at #2 receiver. I think all of the other positions are pretty solid.

1 comment:

Fantasy Football news said...


Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.