Thursday, August 30, 2007

Top 5 Fantasy Football Handcuffs at Running Back

A great handcuff running back can literally win you a season. I learned this a few years ago when I held Larry Johnson on my bench for a number of weeks while Priest Holmes started. Eventually, Priest Holmes went down with an injury (which I predicted) and LJ proceeded to go nuts the rest of the season.

If you are looking for a great fantasy football handcuff at running back this year, try these guys out. (I'm leaving out players who I feel are part of a 2-running back system).

  1. Michael Turner - San Diego Chargers (looks to be recovering nicely from ankle sprain)
  2. Leon Washington - NY Jets
  3. Mike Bell - Denver Broncos
  4. Correll Buckhalter - Philadelphia Eagles
  5. Ron Dayne - Houston Texans

No comments: